Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership, the group of elves who oversee Light Up Night, unveiled this year’s Light Up Night events this morning.
The event – dubbed the 59th annual, but we know it’s not annual – will take place Nov. 22.
Adam Lambert (8:30 p.m.) will headline the main stage on Fort Duquesne Boulevard, which will lead into the night’s massive fireworks show (9:30 p.m).
Here’s a look at the tree lightings and other ceremonies:
- Noon – U.S. Steel Tower Dedication of the Crèche
- 4:45 p.m. – Allegheny County Courthouse Trees & Tower Lighting
- 5:15 p.m. – City-County Building Tree Lighting
- 5:30 p.m. – PPG Plaza Tree Lighting with the American Cancer Society
- 5:45 p.m. – One Oxford Centre Tree Lighting
- 5:45 p.m. – Market Square’s Season of Lights Countdown
- 7:00 p.m. – Highmark Unity Tree (the Horne’s Tree!) Lighting with Rooftop Fireworks & Jumbotron Show
Comcast Main Stage (Ft. Duquense Boulevard & Stanwix Street):
- 6 p.m. – The Nox Boys
- 7 p.m. – Joe Grushecky & the Houserockers
- 8:30 p.m. – Adam Lambert
BNY Mellon New Music Stage (Penn Avenue & Stanwix Street):
- 6 p.m. – Beauty Slap
- 7:30 p.m. – Tribe Eternal
- 8:30 p.m. – Krunk Movement
EQT Jazzmasters Stage (EQT Plaza, 625 Liberty Ave.):
- 6 to 9 p.m. – Celebrating the Music of Fred Rogers and appearances by Daniel Tiger
Peoples Gas Holiday Market at Market Square:
- 5:45 – 9:30 p.m. – BNY Mellon Season of Lights and the Eleventh Hour Barbershop Quartet
- 7:00 p.m. – Highmark Unity Tree (Horne’s Tree!) Lighting & Rooftop Fireworks at Fifth Avenue Place
- 7:45 p.m. – Santa Spectacular Fireworks at Point State Park
- 9:30 p.m. – BNY Mellon Fireworks Finale by Zambelli
Subscribe to the It’s Christmas 365 newsletter for more Light Up Night details! And find more details from the Downtown Partnership here.