Here are all the details of the Holiday Market at Pittsburgh’s Market Square.
Updated, extended hours:
The Holiday Market at Market Square will now close for the season at 9 p.m. Dec. 22. The Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership made the decision because of the impending weather system headed toward the region.
Extended Hours Dec. 18-24
Sunday, Dec. 18: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Monday, Dec. 19, to Thursday, Dec. 22: 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday, Dec. 23: 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 24: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m
Nov. 18 to Dec. 17
Mondays through Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Fridays and Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Sundays from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- 837 North
- Bali Made
- Cha-Ching Coin Jewelry
- Copper Coast Confections
- Diana Kauffman Designs
- Euro Haus
- European Folk Art
- Focha Store [NEW for 2022]
- Garbella and KLoRebel Art Co.
- Global Girl Gifts
- Helmut’s Strudel
- Himala Home
- I See Spain
- Käthe Wohlfahrt
- Kenyan Craft Connection
- Keystone Steel Co.
- Linda Barnicott Art & Gifts
- Love, Pittsburgh
- Old German Christmas
- PachaMama Divine Connection
- Pittsburgh Irish Festival Celtic Gift Shoppe
- Pittsburgh Pottery
- Pop Up in Pittsburgh
- R Wine Cellar
- Strawberryluna + Worker Bird
- Vessel Studio Glass
- Wagman Designs
- Wendell August Forge
- Women of the Cloud Forest
- Songbird Artistry (Nov. 18-23)
- MP Pinecone Designs (Nov. 25-30) [NEW for 2022]
- Treksalot (Nov. 25 to Dec. 1) [NEW for 2022]
- JP Diroll Photography (Dec. 2-9)
- Stories Like Me (Dec. 2-14)
- Three Rivers Hammocks (Dec. 10-24) [NEW for 2022]
- Chocoparadise (15-24) [NEW for 2022]
5-9 p.m., Nov. 18
People have a chance to sing holiday tunes in exchange for a restaurant gift card worth up to $500.
Register here. Walk-ups available for open slots.
Live performances held during the week at lunchtime, weekday happy hours and throughout the day on weekends.