Pittsburgh’s favorite Santa returns to the Heinz History Center in 2022!
The history center will host Santa in the Great Hall on select days beginning Nov. 25.
Get a photo with Old Saint Nick sitting in an exact replica of the chair from Kaufmann’s old Santaland. And then check out artifacts celebrating the Pittsburgh region’s region’s holiday traditions.
Free with admission to the history center.
Santa at the History Center:
- Friday, Nov. 25: 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 26: 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 10: 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 17: 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 24: 10 a.m. to noon
While there, be sure to visit their gift shop for a lot of great Pittsburgh-specific gifts for others (and yourself, of course). They’ve got all sorts of books, toys, games, magnets, stickers, apparel, jewelry, etc.