Check out these Pittsburgh area events: (As always: Check for COVID-19 vaccination requirement policies and mask policies.)
- Holiday Market at Market Square continues through Dec. 23. Hours are 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. The market will not be open Dec. 24.
- Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre’s “The Nutcracker”
- A Very Merry Pittsburgh at the Heinz History Center
- Holiday KidsPlay with Daniel Tiger and other PBS friends at the Heinz Hall courtyard
- Self-guided holiday selfie tour, including a stop at the World’s Largest Pickle Ornament
- CLO’s “A Musical Christmas Carol” (Dec. 22, 23)
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra’s “Winter Tour” (3 p.m. and 7 p.m. Dec. 29)
- Princess & Superhero Holiday Ball with the Gateway Clipper (Dec. 29)
- “The Hip Hop Nutcracker” at the Benedum Center (Dec. 30)
- Pittsburgh’s First Night celebration (Dec. 31)
Here are your FINAL chances to see Santa around Pittsburgh and Western Pennsylvania before Christmas Day!